
because in Kindergarten you don't get snacks."
-Emma Vader
The cruel reality of grown up life has hit home to my little girl.
Emma started Kindergarten a few weeks ago and she loves it.
Her class does science experiments, has to run a lap at recess, is learning about the days of the week and she has math homework every night, along with 20 minutes reading. She has to wear the cutest little uniform.
A couple years ago , when Emma started Preschool, Mark was dropping her off to school on her first day, she turned to her father and said "I am ready to go now." Break our hearts.
I just pictured us in the pre-mortal world turning to our Father in Heaven and saying "I am ready to go now." I am sure Father felt the same apprehension we felt about letting our children go into a scary and dangerous world.
7 comments:
It is so hard to let them grow up, but you know it will be good for them in the long run.
She looks so cute! I cannot believe how grown up our babies are getting.
Is she going to Challenger? She looks so cute.
They do grow up way to fast! :)
Emma looks so cute in her school uniform!!
Great story. I loved it. I wish that I could freeze time just for a little while. I am not sure whether my kids would like it but I would love it.
She is so cute. She needs to go to a better school if they aren't getting snacks! Maddy teaches 2nd grade and they still get snacks at her school.
Post a Comment