Facebook is a riot. I know, since I have a blog why am I on Facebook? All I have to say is High School baby! My friend Amy convinced me to join about 6 months ago when she found a long lost High School friend who is now a Professor in Georgia. (I never thought he was that smart.) Lately High School buddies have been coming out of the wood work. I must admit I hated High School but, now that is sufficently over, it's fun to catch up with the people without the High School stresses and angst that were involved in that period of my life. So anyway you should join.
I want to be your friend.
3 comments:
I actually have ended talking with two "friends" from high school on facebook. We knew each other back then and one probably even was a friend but I was too retarded to know it. Now though...we are great friends. I know I am happy Maddy convinced me to get on there.
I am glad that we are "friends"
My friend asked me to sign up about six months ago and I did. She is in town from NY and came over today and I told her I hadn't been on since that day. I promised I would get on and accept peoples invites to be there friends. I noticed I had an invite to be Rachael's friend. Maybe you could invite me to be your friend too.
Post a Comment