In August Mark's friend Vince and his girlfriend Julie came into town from Philly. We went camping in the Motorhome with them. We had a great time. I was just sitting down to scrapbook the pictures but, they are so cute, I had to share.
Oh, side story. I was talking to my mom about Vince and she asked if he ever got married. Before I could say anything Emma piped up
"No, Vince is waiting for me to get big to marry."
Sorry Julie. Emma has had a crush on Vince forever.
Julie and Emma (Julie had two little shadows( Emma and Anna) everywher she went.)
Ann, Adelie, Vince, and Emma
Anna in Heaven, a s'more in her hand and surrounded by chocolate.
"Go Eagles."
Mark and I are not Eagle fans but, Uncle Vince taught the girls the finer points of teasing their parents. Thanks for the cute cheerleading outfits.
Oh, side story. I was talking to my mom about Vince and she asked if he ever got married. Before I could say anything Emma piped up
"No, Vince is waiting for me to get big to marry."
Sorry Julie. Emma has had a crush on Vince forever.
Anna in Heaven, a s'more in her hand and surrounded by chocolate.Mark and I are not Eagle fans but, Uncle Vince taught the girls the finer points of teasing their parents. Thanks for the cute cheerleading outfits.
2 comments:
Cute! I can't wait till Hailey has her first crush.
You have been tagged on my blog
Post a Comment