Thursday, September 25, 2008
Chocolate Pudding Fondue
So I took a brief hiatus last night from the no sugar rule for my own sanity( and my children's safety). Emma found the cutest children's cook book. It had simple recipes like hard boiled eggs and cracker and cheese sandwiches. In the book they had a recipe for chocolate pudding fondue. We made it last night for a treat and I couldn't resist. We took bananas and marshmallows and dipped in my fondue pot that was full of chocolate pudding. It was nummy. Mark and I shared the bananas and the girls went for the marshmallows. I asked Mark if he wanted me to cut up another banana and he said " I'm good." to which Anna responded with a her fifth large marshmallow shoved in her mouth "I'm not good." I am glad she is going to Carl's Jr. instead of college, I am hoping they will feed her there. I don't think I am going to be able to afford to feed her much longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That sounds yummy! You have been doing so good on the no sugar thing. You deserved a break!!
Mmmm...that's a good idea! A lot less work than real fondue, but I am sure just as yummy!
Chocolate is nature’s way of making up for Mondays. You gotta have some fun every now and then!
Who can resist chocolate, I mean really? And it was healthy because it was with bananas! Your family is the cutest, I can't believe how big your girls are :)
I love that Anna! She brightens my day. And I would probably be agreeing with her on that one...I'm not good, especially when it comes to anything chocolate. Besides, didn't you know, chocolate is a vegetable!
I might have to try that! Our kids love to fondue...we've never tried it with pudding before. Pudding doesn't count as going off Sugar...it's got lots of healthy milk in it. :-)
Post a Comment