- I've been doing a little running (I just got back from a run and feel great).
- I've been off sugar for over a week and am falling apart.
- Some friends started a biggest loser contest and I am determined to win (or come in a close fifth ( just trying to keep it real).
- And finally, I am in charge of the Primary Program that is in a month and I am trying to be organized and not stressed out.
And by the way Adelie is teething, she is getting her top 4 teeth all at once (oh joy).
By the way, I use parenthesis a lot in my writing is that annoying?
5 comments:
Do you think the no sugar rule or stress from doing the program will contribute the most to your biggest loser contest? GOOD LUCK, (and no parentheses are not annoying). :)
You are awesome! I need to get out and run! Way to go on the no sugar, I think I lasted a day LOL.
There is no way you are going to win! Biggest loser is based upon a percentage and honey, you just don't have that much to lose! You always have and always will look great!! (Not to be a downer or anything. and parentheses are an underused part of grammar in my opinion. Just as the ... was until blogging.)
Good job Carrie! Running is very admirable in my book...(not just because I am about to pop with a baby)..My sister lost tons of weight by running. And you know I am a NO SUGAR fan. You'll feel amazing very soon! (I am still doing it so I know your pain) Oh, and I don't think paretheses are annoying...as you can tell I use them quite often. I also use lots of ................. Good luck with the Primary program. My girls already have their parts memorized. Is Casie suppose to have a part? She was the only one who didn't get one..just checking.
You are doing great Carrie! I am very proud of you. Since I am off the wagon I will think of you every time I pop a piece of Halloween candy!!
Post a Comment