Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Lost
I am a little lost today, Emma and Anna are both at school and Miss Adelie is sleeping, my house is too quiet. I am unsure of what to do? Adelie and I ran some errands this morning but, now we are just waiting to go pick up the big girls. What am I suppose to be doing? Cleaning my house or mowing the rest of my lawn seem a little extreme, I don't have to do that do I? The Olympics are over so I can't spend the next hour mindlessly in front of the TV watching badmitten or rowing. I am sure if I called Mark he might give me a list to do but, then I would just have to disappoint him by not doing it and anyway I am the one that shoudl be distributing to do lists. Hmmmm? Off to surf the web and maybe play a little sudoku.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I wish I had your dilemma...
Be like me...Take a nap!
I love wasting time on the computer. I hope you enjoy your regular quietness on school days.
Just enjoy!!!
Surfin the net is the way to go!
Post a Comment