About a month ago, the family went
Four-Wheeling at Mark's Family Reunion.
We had a blast. We went to the home of Mark's Uncle, up Weber Canyon. They call it a ranch but, its more like a gorgeous huge house on their own little piece of heaven.
Here are some great pictures , I had to share.
Uncle Dick and Aunt Eileen
Mark and I
Uncle Frank and Nate
Uncle Frank and Nate showing off. After Uncle Frank went over the titter-totter obstacle, I turned to Mark and said " You're not going to let your Uncle show you up, are you?" Seconds later we were going over it on Sondra's Polaris Ranger. I should have kept my mouth shut.
Emma and Aunt JoAnne.
Emma stayed behind with Aunt JoAnne and was her special helper.
We had such a great time and Emma and JoAnne are now best buds.
Four-Wheeling at Mark's Family Reunion.
We had a blast. We went to the home of Mark's Uncle, up Weber Canyon. They call it a ranch but, its more like a gorgeous huge house on their own little piece of heaven.
Here are some great pictures , I had to share.
Emma stayed behind with Aunt JoAnne and was her special helper.
We had such a great time and Emma and JoAnne are now best buds.
1 comment:
So much fun! I wish we could have been there. Just be glad Uncle Frank only went over the teeter totter thing....and not the mountain! Mark would have had to do that, too!
Lots of love to you!!
MKN
Post a Comment