Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Halloween Fairy

The Halloween Fairy showed up at our house dressed as the UPS guy. The lens on our camera broke months ago and few weeks we ordered a new one.
On Halloween the lens showed up. I am so excited to be able to shoot some pictures again.



Anna was sick most of the day. She dressed up in her "Boo" shirt to go to preschool.


Anna knows how to work it. She rode in the stroller to Trick-or-Treat on our street. At some houses, she actually got the candy brought to her.


The Snow Princess. She left Mark and I in the dust when we went out with her.


I don't know what is up with Addie's crazy look but, she was an adorable Kitty.



Mark dressed up as a "Stud Muffin". Oh wait, "My Stud Muffin".

4 comments:

Shelley said...

I love Addie's face! Those are cute costumes...congrats on the new camera!

Heather said...

Cute costumes, girls! Is Anna a Halloween Minnie?

Unknown said...

Very cute costumes Carrie, especially Marks!!

Jill said...

how weird...Mike has the same costume as Mark! Your girls look great.