Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The weekend from Hell continues. Part 1

So I thought I would blog about how bad my weekend was but, it seems to have spilled over into the week.

Lets start at the beginning
Friday 12:01 a.m. I stay up, way to late, to watch a movie based on a book I dislike (note to self follow your instinct and stay home next time).
Friday 3:00 a.m. I am so mad I went to the movie I can't sleep and start crying over every little trial in my life. ( poor, cute Mark waited up for me and had to listen to my sobs)
Friday 7:30 a.m. Get Emma and Anna up for school, half awake drive them to school, get back home, hoping to take a morning nap with Adelie.
Friday 9:45 a.m. Adelie wakes up from her nap refreshed, I meanwhile have wasted my nap time on watching Thursday nights Grey's Anatomy (my guilty pleasure). Anyway nap time failed.

Friday night make a trip to Lowe's with the girls and Mark to buy demolition equipment to remove old carpet for new wood floors.

Friday 9:00 p.m. Start demolition, move furniture, rip carpet up , remove carpet pad staples and tack strips. (the new floors are being started on Monday). The plan at this point is to spend Saturday tearing out the kitchen tile floor.


Friday 11:45 p.m. Mark checks email before going to bed to find it that the installer is behind schedule and is delayed a week. ( Nice, no flooring and a 10 month old crawling baby and I am cooking Thanksgiving dinner at my house).

To Be Continued

2 comments:

Linda Barton said...

I hope this doesn't come across wrong...I am thankful that my week doesn't seem so bad now!=) Can I help with anything? Take the kids....cook some rolls....buy Mark a belt? j/k
Love ya!

Michele said...

Ok so I totally liked Twilight and I still didn't go to the movie. Seriously you do need to trust your instincts. (I still haven't seen it.)
Anyway, I am so sorry to hear about your house. That does suck but I like the photo of potential crack from Mark, or is that just meant to be a butt shot? ;-)
Love you guys...HAPPY THANKSGIVING and GOOD LUCK