Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am thankful...

that my mom and dad let us stay at their house since mine is unlivable.

Seriously,

I am thankful that brave ancestors that left England for a better life and religious freedom. I am glad their actions in turn brought us to this great country where Heavenly Father could restore his gospel to the earth. I am grateful for faithful prophets, especially Joseph Smith whom helped restore the Lord's church. I am grateful for faithful ancestors who heard the message of the restored gospel, obtained a testimony and followed its teaching. I am grateful for a loving and supportive family that bless me everyday. I am grateful for wonderful friends that read my ramblings and still like me even though most the time I am a little off my rocker. I am thankful for so much, my beautiful daughters and husband. I am also thankful for my trials that help me to grow and become a better person.

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am thankful for my good friend Carrie :)

Heather said...

You're awesome, Carrie! Good luck with the house.