Monday, November 3, 2008

My little Helpers

I love my children, even when they glue scavenger hunt clues to the walls.
Help! How do I get the glue stuck paper off without ruining the paint?

Oh by the way, I found the silverware thief, apparently, Target has missed me and in order to get back at me it took all my silverware and has been selling it to other people. Luckily ,I have spent my monthly quota there so we are back on good terms and it let me have some new silverware for only $5.99 for a six pack. ( Don't ever piss off Target, who knows what it might take next.)

3 comments:

Shelley said...

If it's just Elmer's, lots of warm water should do the trick...I am kind of glad my kids have no interest in paper, pencils, crayons, scissors, glue, etc. I think I am saved a lot of grief - at least in that department. :)

Crystal said...

Yeah, try lots of warm water. Try to soak it thoroughly before peeling it off. And prey that it's not a more permanent glue! Let me know if you need help.

Linda Barton said...

I'm thinking nothing but a coat of new paint, lovingly painted on by your husband, yep, I'm afraid that is the solution.