Monday, October 27, 2008

My Adelie






My sister always complains that since she is the 5th child she has no baby pictures. I actually noticed that after the first two ( me and my brother) the baby pictures are pretty scarce. I am trying not to let Adelie be forgotten.

Adelie 9 months old.

7 comments:

Young Family said...

Cute pictures!

Crystal said...

Darling! I love the one where she's looking at you! Precious!

Rachael said...

Great pictures! I too am trying to be good at getting the pictures done, I have missed a couple of months.

Michele said...

She is so dang cute. Let P know that it happens in every family! I don't think there are hardly any photos of Maddy as a baby and she was only #3. You are a good mom to think of Adelie's feelings now.

Shellie said...

She is adorable! Way to make the effort of not forgetting. I am youngest of 4 and baby pics are few and far between for sure :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I agree, everyone tells me the same thing. I have so many pictures of Sariah and that I wont do that for my other kids. I am not going to let that happen either.

Unknown said...

She is such a doll!! Megan wants to come play with her when she is off track.