Let's call this the LOVE/HATE game (stolen from Melissa's blog) Play along with me at home...
RULES: You either have to LOVE IT or HATE IT. No in between.
Let's start with an easy one:
- SQUEEZE CHEESE - Hate it, Dairy in a can are you serious?
- THE PHRASE "ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE" - HATE it!! Sorry - too cheesy, almost like cheese in a can.(isn't it really all because two people had sex?)
- VINYL PEOPLE STICKERS ON REAR WINDOWS OF SUV'S CHRONICALLY THE FAMILY TREE INCLUDING THE PETS - I have to agree with Melissa Hate it but, Mark and I want to a get a set either with a polygamist family with multiple wives or one where either the mom or dad has been visible scrapped off with a key.
- THE PHRASE "IT IS WHAT IT IS" - Hate it but, I don't completely understand when you would ever use it.
- SISTERS-IN-LAWS- No Comment
- SISTERS- Love her.
- TEENAGERS IN "LOVE" - Check with me in 8 years or so.
- Shake it by Metro Station- Love it!!!!!!
- THE TWILIGHT SERIES - Hate it (sorry everyone)
- SATURDAY FOOTBALL - Love it only in RED. Go Utes
- Blogs that have music players-HATE IT,DOUBLE HATE, why in the heck would I want to listen to your crappy music, I have itunes and I don't need your blog blaring at me when I check out your blog. If you have one, take it off or I will stop checking out your blog.(sorrry this one has been bugging me for a long time)
- The political views of Hollywood Celebrities- Hate it, entertain me but otherwise your opinion means nothing to me.
- Bajio's Pineapple Shrimp Salad- Love it
8 comments:
Carrie you crack me up...... I too am not a big fan of putting music up on blogs. I like to read them and the music is distracting. :-)
I LOVE IT!!!!! This is sooo funny!
hey bloggy sista'.You are hilarious! I don't think the saying would be as romantic if it was "all because two people had sex". But I'm with you...Hate it!And about the music thing, try turning down your speakers. That's what I do. See you at 7-11.
I think I occasionally use the "it is what it is" saying. Now that I know how much it bugs you I will try to say it more!! :)
I was thinking of putting some music on my blog, now I definitely will! Just to bug you! Just kidding. That is a fun idea for a blog--I saw it on Melissa's too and thought that I should do that. But you beat me to it.
I agree with you on most of these! I am glad I found someone else who hates "all because two people..." :-) I also hate music on blogs. I use to have it on mine but it bugged the crap out of me! And they were songs that I liked...didn't like them as much after hearing them a BILLION times. :-) They didn't last long. I do have to say that my family can put down a good can of squeeze cheese! It's fun to make little smilie faces on our crackers.
Too funny. I agree with you for most of it with the exception of the color red and twilight (although I was starting to hate it by the end of book 4).
Oh how I love all your honesty! You are a true no-nonsense kind of gal. All of these made me laugh because I too feel the same way about them :)
Post a Comment