Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Twenty some-odd days of Summer (Day 14-19)



Day 14: Friday, July 15th. As I prepared for my first Primary activity, the girls tagged along. Then the girls went to Aubrey Jex's birthday party. And I once again went to the Apple store to see if they could fix Mark's phone. No dice on fixing it but, amazingly it still works after falling out of Mark's pocket at a reported 120 mph.
Day 15: Saturday, July 16th. Today was the Primary Parade, complete with cop cars, cannons, kids, leis and breakfast. Thanks to my wonderful Primary Presidency and a wonderfully supportive ward the Parade and Breakfast was a success. The girls had a blast and we even borrowed Grandma Sondra's Polaris Ranger (Stripey) in the parade.

Day 16: Sunday, July 17th. The dreaded first sunday of my new calling. Anyway, before church the girls and I took Stripey for a little ride around the neighborhood and then loaded it up and the family took it back to Grandma's house. Emma says that church was fun. I am not sure it was, it was kind of a blurr to me, but overall it went well.

Day 17: Monday, July 18th. Does visiting teaching count as fun? Well, Emma thought so she made a new friend. Once again we went to library and played a lot.

Day 18: Tuesday July 19th. Emma and Anna went to Cowabunga Bay, if that counts for fun(Thanks Romerils). Addie played pretty much all day with Hailey.
Day 19: Wednesday, July 20th. Finally we made it to the lake for a little bike ride. And since we were there, we played at the park a little too.



2 comments:

DaNette said...

Yikes, I can't believe that phone still works!
I love how much you guys bike. I love to bike and pull the three littles in a bike trailer and carrier and whoa does it add extra weight. I will be tickled when they can all ride on their own!

Michele said...

You are such a great mom. Looks like a fun time!