So I decided that since our Summer is so short this year, due to changing tracks, that everyday, the girls and I have to do something fun. To remember that once I was a fun Mom, I have decided to blog about it.

Day 1: July 2nd. Emma June got baptized by her father. After we had friends and family over to my Mom's house for lunch and little game of kick ball. A little firework action to top off a wonderful day.

Day 2: July 3rd. Church (always a good time). Then a quick jaunt to Grandma and Grandpa's house, which the girls always enjoy.
Day 3: July 4th. Happy Independence Day! Mark and I got some much needed alone time while we hiked up in Little Cottonwood Canyon. The girls got to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house again, for some glittery art work time and a lot of Barbie time. Then once again a little death-defying fireworks to round out the day. ( Mark and I almost got hit by a defective firework that is how we defied death).

Day 4: July 5th. Library day, which my girls love especially when we go to the Riverton City Hall Park with friends too.
Day 5: July 6th. So that I could get my workout in I made a deal with the girls. If they would go to the Child Center at the gym for an hour, we then would go SWIMMING! With workout complete and smoothie in hand we headed to the pool. I love my GYM.
Day 6: July 7th. On the 5th the girls came with Mark and I to the Riverton High School track and loved running around it. So today the girls and I jumped on our bikes and took a little ride down there. We had fun timing each other around the track. The ride back home (slightly uphill) posed a little bit more challenging but we made it, than we had to make a stop at Maverick for a refill and some ice cream for my own little Peleton (Tour de France/ biking reference).
Look what a great start I am off too. Back in a few days. If you ever want to join us or have a suggestion we'd love to hear from you.
No comments:
Post a Comment