Thursday, July 14, 2011

Twenty some-odd days of Summer (Day 10-13)



Day 10: Monday, July 11, 2012. I am sure we did something fun today but, what was it. Mopped the floor?? No, probably not. Oh yeah, thanks to an invite from Grandma Carol we went swimming at the South Jordan Rec. Center with Gage, Ryker and Haley Laird . Addie loved the alligator slide and the big girls loved the big slide. Thanks Mom.

Day11: Tuesday, July 12. Anna swears we did something fun. Hmmm! Oh, yeah, Anna and her dad went hiking with the Young Men and Emma, Addie and I went and played with fire, I mean taught the Young Women proper fire starting and safety. Otherwise, we played around here and had fun. Oh yeah, I had my first Primary Presidency meeting. I had a dream the night before, no one showed up. Actually, everyone made it and somewhere along the way we gained an extra member. Emma decided to join us. I asked her once( okay, maybe multiple times) to go away, she said, "Okay, but I will be back to check on you in 10 minutes." Thanks Emma, when does she school start again ???



Day 12: Wednesday, July 13th. I called my Dad to see if he would drive us up to Lake with his truck for a bike ride( we would never make it UP to lake without a little help). Since he was busy irrigating (flooding) his backyard the answer was a negative. We hence jumped on our bikes with Miss Lexi and rode up to his house to play in the water with the cousins.

Day 13: Thursday July 14th: Happy Birthday Grandma Fern and Aunt Lois. (Two of my favorite people ever, I will tell you about them later).
Once again we ran to the gym for a quick workout and then a long dip in the pool. Emma and Anna passed the little swim test to be able to go down the big slides. They were so excited and then Addie and I barely saw them again.

Found my cameras (obviously), this blog posting and picture taking is fun, maybe I should keep doing it.

2 comments:

Young Family said...

I think you should keep doing it. I am enjoying it!

Heather said...

Wow- SUPER fun Mom! It's your turn, PP- you are awesome! :) I can't believe how big your girls are, they are growing up so fast.