Day 20: July 21st, Thursday: Camping fun was the order of the day. We took off with the fam to Soap Stone Campground. Too bad we forgot our camera and the tent. The poles and rain cover made it so, Mark "Bear Grylls" Vader made us a little shelter. Emma was freaking out about Bears so she and Anna slept in the car.
Day 21: Friday, July 22, 2010: After cleaning up our tent sight we went fishing up at Trial Lake. Then we meet Grandma Sondra and Grandpa Kay for a Strippy ride at Soap Stone Basin. Then we came home.
Day 22: Saturday, July 23rd. Can you say Giant Waterslides at Grandma Carol's. Sweet! Plus Justin Bieber showed up, I will post video later. Loved spending time with my cousins.
Day 23: Happy Pioneer Day: Mark and the girls spent the day up at Mark's Aunt JoAnne and Uncle Frank's cabin in Oakley. Complete with ATV rides and fishing. I met them for dinner. It is always fun to see the cousins.
Day 24: The LAST DAY: July 25th. I sure enjoyed hanging out with my cute girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment