Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lost Things Continued

Well I found my ipod charger and I've even found a lost Rock Band connector and I found the lost Honda Key, too bad it was after it went through the shredder.


Note to self: Just give up!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Wow! You must have one pretty heavy duty shredder! Or maybe I should say HAD a pretty good shredder.

Michele said...

I would like to thank you for losing things. It has helped me prove to Rick that I am not the only person who loses things...ALL THE TIME!

Marianne said...

TOTALLY worth the shredded key if you found the rock band connector! Woo-hoo!

Jill said...

Glad you found your treasures...even if they were broken! Kids do weird things..Annie cut a belt today to make a necklace for Ellie. :-)

I hope you got my message about Volley Ball. Jack litterally woke up as I was heading out the door. I had my keys and phone and told Mike to call if he needed me...then a CRY came through the moniter. Mike had Voice Male practice at our house so he couldn't really deal with him. I had him (Jack) asleep three times but he woke up everytime I put him down..(frusterating!) So ya, I just rocked him for an hour and felt sorry for myself. :-( Just tell me it was no fun and I'll feel better. :-)

DaNette said...

I love to hear stories of the "lost things." It makes me laugh about the time we were convinced that Ander threw away Lena's (our dog) collar. So after a month of searching we dutifully went to the store and got her a new one with name tags and all...nearly $30 dollars later we found her old collar in the exact place we normally put it! er...
I'm with Crystal on the shredder--that's pretty high quality shredding.