
With three girls of course I have seen the new Tinkerbell movie. In the movie Tinkerbell finds lost things to tinker together new gadgets to help the fairies with bringing about Spring ( I know way more information than you needed). Anyway I have a list of lost things and every once in awhile they will reappear( yeah!!) My silverware reappeared from Target. My keys reappeared out of the silverware drawer after being missing for two months. Well, yesterday in a mad search for a single key to Mark's Honda I found my ipod shuffle.

Random, I know, it has only been missing for a month and a half. My running has suffered because it is to hard to run without my tunes. Anyway, the real kicker now is that I might have thrown away my ipod docking station in a mad cleaning spree. I cannot win. Mark might have to go buy me a new one at the Apple Store, (the Apple Store is his happy place so I am sure he will have one for me tonight).
3 comments:
Can you check to see if you have my sanity? I seem to have lost that a while ago.
I haven't seen the new tinkerbell movie yet, with Jack in the house we are trying to watch more MANLEY shows...lots of football. lol Ellie told me that she watched it at Lexi's house, so I guess we are good. :-)
So while milling around in the Land of Lost Things, and you see one or both of Mike's wallets he lost last year, just keep it, all the cards are cancelled.:-)
I found a fork in my sandbox today that is not mine... by chance did you leave it here at the picnic?
Post a Comment