Anna started school last week.
I had a much harder time with the transition then she did .
I think she has been ready to go to school for a while now, I've just had a hard time letting go of my baby, even after I had the new little baby to back fill her position.
Anna loved school and didn't bat an eye or even say goodbye when I dropped her off on her first day of school. How rude!
Adelie and I just sit around looking confused on what to do next.
I am sure we will figure it out.
Emma said the other day
" Mommy, I am sorry, I am not listening to you."
I was confused and asked what she meant.
She told me, " You told me to stop growing up but, I just am."
Next thing you know Emma will be ordering ice sculptures for her wedding reception and Anna will be sending us her college tuition bill
( I'll make sure and forward both those bills on to the Grandparents).
2 comments:
What a cute thing to say (about Emma not listening to you). I would of just cried if Sariah said that to me.
I love your cute back ground. I can't believe how light Anna's hair is. They are all so pretty!
Post a Comment