

For Mother's Day ( my mothers day presents create the best stories) I received a Cricut Expression from my loving husband. A scrapbookers dream. While for a paper scrapbooker yes, not so much for those who have converted to the digital world. Mark said my expression when I saw my present in the back of the car was like someone had sh** in the back of the car. Another
Mother's Day gift he would have to return. So in place of my beloved Cricut
(that now I wished I would of kept) I bought a new clock( because Jane told me to).
Here is my new clock for my newly painted wall.
My other new clock is my Adelie. Besides being the cutest baby ever, she is quiet squirmy these days. When she lays on the ground on her back, she scoots her legs and torso around counter clockwise, while keeping her head in the same relative position. What a cutie.
No comments:
Post a Comment