Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Emma


So more important then my new decorations, is my 5 year old Emma.
She told me this morning when I was doing her hair, she didn't feel 5.When as we traveled to meet Grandma Sondra and Grandpa Kay she said it again.Finally at about 11:30 this morning she said "Mommie I feel 5 now."
What an amazing, smart, beautiful, funny, caring, loving daughter I have.
When Adelie was born Emma said " We are so lucky to have a baby."
Today I feel so lucky to have my, not-so-little anymore, Emma.

6 comments:

Rachael said...

Happy birthday Emma! I cannot believe how grown up she looks.

Shelley said...

She really does look so old in that picture! You have such beautiful girls!

Anonymous said...

Cute picture of Emma, Happy Birthday!

Rachel said...

I LOVE that picture, it totally captures "her"! You have such an awesome family.
Luv Ya!

Heather said...

Emma does look so grown up in that picture! I love Emma because she told me, "I remember you" at our last card event!

Carrie said...

Heather,
Emma loves you too, she remembers you from when you taught her in nursery.
(She's got a quiet the memory)