So if you have checked out Rachel Anderson's blog you will see that she has become addicted to running because of me (Not sure if that is good or bad) but, I have inspired a nation. I talked to Rachael Horstmann on Tuesday and she has begun running.
I am a nationwide inspiration. (National because Horstmann is in Chicago and moving shortly to Cleveland). I hope to take my influence international soon. Who wants to move out of the country?
2 comments:
Why can't you motivate me to get my lazy butt of the couch and run. You've done it once, can't you do it again?
I need to add a little correction. It was I who started this whole running thing. I put the idea in your head, you were the one who ran with it (no pun intended) and never quit. You are indeed an inspiration and an awesome motivator. Let's just hope that I can keep it up.
Post a Comment