
Anna drying off at Legacy Plaza.
Day 8: Saturday, July 9th. Since Mark's computer took a dive and he had to go help out at work the girls and I were assigned the task of taking it to get fixed. No prob, we love the Apple Store and the fact on hot summer days, they are located right next to Legacy Plaza and the water cannons.
Day 9: Sunday July 10th. Once again, church was the order of the day. However, after church the girls and I went on a bike ride in the rain. All we needed was a pina colda and it would have been perfect. Oh yeah, I g0t called to be Primary President. Emma was upset because in the deal she lost her Activity Day Leader, and it was all my fault.
2 comments:
I want to take a bike ride in the rian. What a good idea.
Good luck with running your small business (that's how Primary feels like to me sometimes, always dealing with "staffing issues" and employee and customer satisfaction). You will do great. And how dare you take her Activity Day Leader...if only that were your only problem...now it's your job to find another one.
Congrats on the calling you will do great!!! What a hard job I was 2nd counselor and I was busy busy busy. I don't ever want to be pres. :-) sorry.
Post a Comment