Sunday, September 26, 2010

Back to school (like a month ago or so)



So seeing my running post is getting me mad. I have a hurt leg. I have been waiting to post "Why I run : Part Duex " but since that is not happening soon, I better just post something that is not all about me.

Emma started second grade and loves it.



Anna started Kindergarten


Anna and her BFF's.

We carpool with Miss Ava to school and the girls are so funny. I don't think they take a breathe the entire ride to school. They just talk, talk, talk only to stop to uncontrollably giggle. Marianne said one day they didn't say a word just giggled the whole way to school. Anna told me the other day she likes doing homework better than playing with friends (what??).


How did I get so lucky to have such great girls.

3 comments:

Marianne said...

And your girls are so beautiful! Must take after their mommy.

Jenni said...

That is so cute! Can't wait for all the giggling and....well, I can definitely wait for the drama, but the giggling will make it all worth it! :)

Kersten said...

Because YOU are great! Duh. ;)