Monday, October 4, 2010

Of a Revolution (O.A.R)



Thanks again to our dear friend Vince for introducing us, several years ago, to the best band ever O.A.R.
Mark and I got to go on a little date to southern California to see Marc (lead singer) and the boys of O.A.R.


My Mark has been traveling a ton lately and on the advice of cute Natalie Williams, I thought I needed to use his frequent flyer miles for some fun; Woohoo, dinner and a date to hear some good music in Southern California. Thanks a bunch to my mom and Crystal for help with the kiddos.

Just in case you have no clue who O.A.R. is, watch and enjoy ( above post because technically issues are getting the better of me). They currently have a popular song called,d Shattered(turn the car around). However their money song is called "That was a crazy game of poker" and it awesome.

No comments: