Wow- what summer fun! Those are great pictures and will always be great memories for your girls.
I'm so glad they didn't make Anna take the baby class! Looks like such a fun week. High school swim team, here we come!
I'm glad to hear that Cowabunga Bay is a fun place to go. My boys see it and want to go, but I haven't heard anything about it up to this point. Maybe when they are a little older we will be brave and go.
I'm glad you liked Cowabunga Bay. I've been wanting to take my family, but hadn't heard anything about it. Looks like a fun weekend!
Wow! What a week. I bet you are exhausted!! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow- what summer fun! Those are great pictures and will always be great memories for your girls.
I'm so glad they didn't make Anna take the baby class! Looks like such a fun week. High school swim team, here we come!
I'm glad to hear that Cowabunga Bay is a fun place to go. My boys see it and want to go, but I haven't heard anything about it up to this point. Maybe when they are a little older we will be brave and go.
I'm glad you liked Cowabunga Bay. I've been wanting to take my family, but hadn't heard anything about it. Looks like a fun weekend!
Wow! What a week. I bet you are exhausted!! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment