Thursday, August 27, 2009
Why?
I am trying to decide (or remember) why I write this blog. I love to say it is to keep family and friends up to date on the Vader's but, honestly I think it is just to amuse myself. "Oh Carrie, you are so clever and funny" I tell myself. Well I guess it comes down to the fact, I no longer care. I am grateful to all my dear friends who read this but, I've been wondering for a long time if blogs and facebook keep us in front of computers and make us less likely to call a friend to talk or to go to lunch. So this is my thoughts at the moment. ( I am very flakey and lack real conviction on a lot of things so this might change.) So peace out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I gave up Facebook soon after I started it...but I still like to journal on my blog. I wish there was an easy way to stay personally in touch with everyone besides the computer.
It is a good way to keep up with your goings on, but I have been thinking the same things myself...I'm here and there about giving up our blog as well. I spend way too much time in front of the computer in the first place, but I'm still undecided...Do what you gotta do though huh?
If you stop blogging we better go out to lunch more.
I love blogs and I love facebook cause I am an antisocial person who doesn't like to go anywhere after having spent 9 hours at work every day. I hope you keep blogging for my sake because yes, I am selfish.
I love to see your blog. Even if we do go to lunch (which we really need to!) I never get to see pictures of your cute family! Keep it up!
Hi Carrie I agree it does keep you from calling. However I just use my blog as our family journal and plan on printing it out or saving it to a CD to just have. Just keep it up for that your girls will love it as they get older.
I honestly use my blog as a family journal. It is a great way to keep track of family trips, events, milestones. I don't scrapbook so this is as good as it gets for me. I really like reading your blog.
Carrie, you R.O.C.K!! So you can't stop :)luve ya!
Post a Comment