Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pray for my dishwasher...

to DIE!
It does a decent job of getting things clean but acts up from time to time. The support tines are all breaking off due to the great Riverton water we have. Today, I accidently but dish soap in it and now it is spewing suds every where. Oh and by the way its ugly. I've been waiting for it to die for about a year now. I even have saved up money for its replacement but, nothing.
Don't you hate it when someone(something) stays to long at the party.

Oh check out my cute new hair.

14 comments:

Shelley said...

Love the haircut! Just tell Addie to stand on the door of your dishwasher while it is open. That may take the door off. (Or I guess you could ensure it's death by asking Anna to do it instead). Good, or bad I guess, luck!

Marianne said...

Oh Carrie! Wasn't it you who encouraged me to smash the tiles on my floor downstairs? It led to such better things! Would you like me to come over with my sledgehammer? :) You are the master of your dishwasher, send it packing.

Marianne said...

P.S. your hair is darling!

Shauna said...

Love, love, love the hair. And for the dishwasher, I'm with the others. I'll tend today while you go shopping. don't wait for it to die or it never will!

Rachael said...

I love your hair!

Unknown said...

I love your hair Carrie! You look so cute! :)

Heather said...

Love your hair! Sorry about the dishwasher, you could put it up on KSL.com for free, maybe someone will come and take it off your hands?

Crystal said...

Love your hair! When I drove by today, I immediately saw how cute it was. I was going to call you and tell you when I got home, but somehow the drive between your house and mine is too long for me to remember something like that. (I'm blaming it on three kids.)

Jenni said...

You're hair looks great! Makes me want to cut my hair again~
Good luck (or bad luck) with your dishwasher breaking! ;)

DaNette said...

Waay cute hair.

JP and Sarah said...

Cute hair...ugly dishwasher. Put the old thing out of it's misery.

Natalie said...

I hate my dishwasher as well, and can't wait to replace it. Whatever you do, don't get a Bosch.

Rachel said...

Cute cute cute hair, love it!
Sorry about the dishwasher :(.

Shellie said...

Love the hair Carrie! We missed you at the Rowberry PAR-TAY! Wish we could have seen your cute fam :)