Emma woke up at 5:30 a.m. this morning, she was so excited to ride the bus, ( the big yellow one not the mommy bus that took her to kindergarten). I hope she has fun.
Can I go get her now?
How about now?
I miss her and am a little sad to see my baby growing up. Next thing I know we will be planning her wedding and she will be demanding an ice sculpture.
8 comments:
She'll be fine! And believe it or not, you will be fine too. Just give it a couple days. If you need anything, let me know. I know it's hard to let our babies grow up.
I actually think it's sweet that your attitude isn't "Yay, some 'ME' time, guilt free!" I don't know, but I'd imagine that some people could feel that way...Maybe "some people" will find out what it's really like when my...I mean their babies start going to school! ;) Good luck!
I sure hope that when Carson goes to school, he gets to ride the bus. That is all he talks about. I hope Emma had a great first day!
Thanks for sending her to school so Samantha can have somebody to sit with! She'll be great. And next week you'll be saying, "Emma who?"
It is crazy that she is old enough to be riding the big yellow bus. Before you know it she will be a fun 14 year old. :)
1st grade is always a hard transition... especially for mom! I know what you mean, I worried so much for my kids on their first days of first grade! Good luck, she's such a superstar, she's going to love it!
If it helps all my kids have done the same thing...Never look back. Oh well! Magg's starts pre-school on Monday so I have a whole 2.5 hours to myself...What to do?
I am totally there on planning the wedding. I tell Travis almost everyday how expensive it is going to be. That way he will be prepared.
Post a Comment