Monday, May 18, 2009

I hate my job.

I realized that my job is essentially trying to control chaos. There is only one person who can do that and he is the Creator.
So I give up today.
No more cleaning, no more laundry, no more going here and running there. I am taking the day off. Oh crap, I am late to pick up the girls. (I will take the day off right after I pick them up.)
I hope I will be rehired tomorrow.


7 comments:

Linda Barton said...

Don't do it!!!! It's worse after a few days off.
What you need is to embrace your inner chaos. Try it. It's awesome, the dishes don't call me from the sink when I am in bed, laundry piles up to where the kids get dressed out of baskets.

Crystal said...

I hear ya! Let's quit together!

Shelley said...

I have decided we are spending the day outside so I can ignore my messes and pretend they don't exist.

DaNette said...

and to think that we signed up for this motherhood thing...

Unknown said...

I give you permission to take tomorrow off too! :)

Shauna said...

I will quit with you as well!!! I'm done! 3 1/2 weeks with kids home and 5 more days to go has done me in!!!

meems said...

Hey Carrie, all you need is a vacation without your children!! Dave and I are finally doing that, as I write this to you from Chicago!! Shopping and relaxing!