Great talk! Thanks for sharing that. I like how he kept reminding us "things as they really are." I think some people have a hard time knowing where to draw the line in relationships. My brother's ex-wife still makes Christmas gifts for my girls and even wanted to have her daughter's baptism lunch altogether. My brother's marriage with her ended when she had an affair with her boss, there's no way we'd feel comfortable being together. Anyhow, you are right, Carrie- thanks for the reminder!
1 comment:
Great talk! Thanks for sharing that. I like how he kept reminding us "things as they really are." I think some people have a hard time knowing where to draw the line in relationships. My brother's ex-wife still makes Christmas gifts for my girls and even wanted to have her daughter's baptism lunch altogether. My brother's marriage with her ended when she had an affair with her boss, there's no way we'd feel comfortable being together. Anyhow, you are right, Carrie- thanks for the reminder!
Post a Comment