What a cute picture! Where did you have that done?
Oh...I shoulda looked before I commented. (Oops*) P.S. Love Anna's little pony sticking out. Priceless!!!
What a cute family! I love the brown!! We desperately need a new family picture. Rickee was just a baby in our last one!
That is adorable! Can I say adorable? I guess when 4 out of the 5 people in the picture are girls adorable is acceptable, sorry Mark.
I love this picture Carrie. What a cute family you have! :)
Very nice picture
I love it!!!! You guys are such a beautiful family!
Wow- great photo, you look beautiful, Carrie!
AHHH.....Very fun! Also love the ponytail sticking out. Everyone is so cute, except Mark, he looks dapper.
yes, you are cute....
Post a Comment
10 comments:
What a cute picture! Where did you have that done?
Oh...I shoulda looked before I commented. (Oops*) P.S. Love Anna's little pony sticking out. Priceless!!!
What a cute family! I love the brown!! We desperately need a new family picture. Rickee was just a baby in our last one!
That is adorable! Can I say adorable? I guess when 4 out of the 5 people in the picture are girls adorable is acceptable, sorry Mark.
I love this picture Carrie. What a cute family you have! :)
Very nice picture
I love it!!!! You guys are such a beautiful family!
Wow- great photo, you look beautiful, Carrie!
AHHH.....Very fun! Also love the ponytail sticking out. Everyone is so cute, except Mark, he looks dapper.
yes, you are cute....
Post a Comment