Is my idiot husband home safe.
This is Mark's idea of a shortcut to work.


Two hours later and owing my dad's tow truck driver hundreds of dollars in bagels and carwashes he made it to work.
( You might be our Superman but, that's a Honda Accord not a Hero Mobile)
7 comments:
I want to know why men think that they are immune from any danger involved in driving in the snow and ice. They get way to confident and it scares the crap out of me. This takes the cake though...
What possessed him to do that?
Did you tell him that he's driving an Accord, not a Pathfinder anymore. Next time you can call me and I'll strap him with my Jeep! Too funny!
what a sweet wife to capture this precious moment...and share it with us. :-) lol
Anna is too cute.
What the heck was he thinking oh wait men they don't think I forgot. Crazy glad all is ok now. :-)
I don't know where the "short-cut" took him, but who has to drive across a field to get to work? What are men thinking? At least you could buy off the tow truck driver in bagels and carwashes...sweet.
Post a Comment