I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal.
My idea of good company is the company of clever, well-informed people who have a great deal of conversation; that is what I call good company.
Selfishness must always be forgiven you know, because there is no hope of a cure.
My sore throats are always worse than anyone's.
5 comments:
Are you feeling ok Carrie? I am excited to scrapbook 2 weeks in a row!
:( Do you need anything?
I think I like the selfishness quote the best!
Olay, I'm lame...who is Jane Austin? Never mind, I just googled her.
I like to feed selfishness with Diet Coke and ice cream. If I do that she says nice things about me and gives me stuff.(because I deserve it) ha-ha
Ok who is the friend who didnt know who Jane Austin is and how did you guys become friends. Hee Hee JK that just sounded funny anyone who knows you Carrie knows how much you love Jane Austin. :-)
Post a Comment