I've been noticing on blogs that how women like to gush over their companion, how great or handsome he is. Well as to buck another trend, I am going to tell you why my husband sucks. It is called an Oreo Cheesecake. For some reason he had to make it on Sunday. He is the devil. I am sure there is sugar in Oreo's and that cream cheese is not good for the diet. Mark told the Crapo's that he got the 1/3 more fat kind of cream cheese. He stated he had to have a doctors note to get the especially sinful cream cheese. It was delicous and terrible all at the same time. As I weighed in for the Biggest Loser contest this week I noticed that my small sampling caused a significant weight gain. Damn you Vader! ( I am sure my own weakness had nothing to do with it, I am positive I can blame this week totally on Mark)
On another note, Mark and I were discussing Life Insurance and the policies we each had. I stated that we only had enough on me to cover a funeral (not to be morbid but this gets funny). To which Mark responded he need to raise the amount. I thought, oh he might need to take time off and stay with the kids for awhile and not work. Well not quiet, he responded " I am going to need a dating fund when you are gone." What?? I then asked him why he couldn't just use our budgeted dating fund. He said " I am going to need to Woo her, so I am going to need much more than what we spend." That is why I love him, he always make me laugh ( but sometimes I do cry inside, just a little).
12 comments:
What a horrible husband you've got there! ;) How dare he torment you with delicios concoctions. Cheesecake is the devil I tell you!
I noticed our dates got way cheaper once we were married too. it'd be nice to get to do something that costs more than a take'n'bake pizza and a redbox video.:|
Bad husband!! If cheesecake is the worst he can do to you, then I think you're doing just fine! I had to laugh about the dating fund though! :)
Those are awesome. Glad to see that my husband who likes to call me a tard isn't the only one out there who doesn't have me gushing about him.
Mmmmmm Yummy, ya know, I would have helped you out with that LOL
That cheesecake looks yummy. What a domestic husband and he is always good for a laugh. As for the dating fund, suggest that he remember to account for the extra expense of a "chaperone" like you had in your very early dating days
Thanks for making me laugh. At least your husband makes you something. Tell him to give the recipe to Kris and maybe he will make me some.
A third more fat than regular cream cheese! How come you didn't send him and the cheesecake down to our house? And about the life insurance for his dating fund, kick him in the shins. Thanks for making me laugh, and you know, that's something that Dustin would say to me, so I'm crying a little with ya too.
Very funny! It sounds like you guys have a lot of fun together. And you have the most adorable girls, ever! I'm sure you'll run off the cheesecake calories in no time!
Carrie, you are so funny! All these years I pictured you as this sweet,kind, soft-spoken refined lady. And I positively adore you, but.... :)
Hey, call me...I had some ?'s for you. I'd love for you to come to football! It'll be 45 degrees with possible snow...good times! Dang girl, you're funny.
Ah, Mark, sounds just like him... Did you mention to him that you also need a dating fund, bigger than his, since you will have to pay for child-care when you go out on dates? (j/k)
how dare he make that cheese cake!...and not bring me some! Doesn't he know I am lactating? lol mmmmm.oreo's and milk. ha ha
PS...Don't die until your husband has lost his hair and has a huge Belly. That will serve him right. let's see how many chicks he can "woo" then! lol
Post a Comment