Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Adelie Update


Have I told you lately how cute my little Adelie is.
I just had to update you on her latest accomplishment.
First, she has her two k9 teeth ( I don't know what the correct term is) and is still missing her top center teeth. Vampire for Halloween? I think so.
Second, she crawls/bear walks, she goes everywhere.
She claps, it is so cute.
She says what sounds like "Hi"
She loves her sister, she giggles all the time at them and gets sad when they leave for school or to play.
She pulls herself up on things, when she pulls herself up in her crib Emma says she is "One ornery critter and needs to get out."
She gets a hold of the wipes and loves to pull them out, but today as she was pulling them out she was giggling to herself.
What a Doll.

Oh and, her and I went shopping today and both had to get new shoes. Woo-hoo new shoes! I love having little girls.

10 comments:

Michele said...

That comment by Emma is adorable. Do you have the ability to take video of all of this? Something to treasure forever.

Jill said...

she is so cute. she seems to be quite advanced for her age. good job on raising a genius. :-)

Shelley said...

She is a doll. That is so funny she popped the eye teeth before the front ones! You're in trouble...she may grow up and be a die-hard Twilight fan! He he... :)

Unknown said...

I can't believe she is getting so big. It seems like just yesterday that you had her! She is such a cutie!

Young Family said...

She's darling. I can't imagine if Scott were here he would be growing like that. And learning so many new things.

Michele K. Nigliazzo said...

She is beautiful, just like her mom! We can't wait to see you, too. Thanks for sharing the cute pictures!

Rachel said...

She is a cutie!! You and Mark do good work!

Crystal said...

She is a Darling! And you know how my boys are just taken by her! She is such a sweetheart. I miss being her Sunday buddy!

Heather said...

What a beautiful baby, you are so smart to write these fun things down.

Tammy said...

Hey, this is totally random, but I found the perfect blog background for you. Its on "one cute blog" (or something like that) and the page is called Edward. I know how much you love the Twilight series and so I immediately thought of you.