and my husband owns a pair of them. He says they make him feel like he is walking around barefoot. Question: Why not just take off your shoes and socks and walk around?
Actually, he says he is going to run a trail race in them. He wears them to the gym to run in (I am a little embarrassed to walk in with him, is that wrong?). Actually, it is suppose to help your running to run barefoot and with these shoes they give you protection from pebbles and what not. But seriously.
Well, they are ugly but, he loves them and wears them all the time, Mark does so much for me and the girls, I am just glad they make him happy.
9 comments:
Ha ha...I saw a lady wearing those and had to do a double take. Then I thought to myself, "Who in their right mind would wear those things?" And, "How does her husband walking next to her feel about them?" So thanks for a good laugh today. :)
Carrie, your husband is one of a kind. He definitely has a sense of humor. And you must have a good sense of humor to live with him in all his ugly-shoe-glory! Love you guys!
P.S. I love Shelley's comment! Ha ha!
Those are kind of freaky! I've never seen them before.
They've been wearing those for a long time in Japan. Nathan has some socks that look just like that from his mission. If you ever get mad at Mark, you could paint the toenails!
WOW...that's...interesting.
Very strange looking. Becca thinks they are pretty sweet though! :)
LOL...LOL.......LOL...LOL..LOL I am crying I am laughing so hard. I just have this picture of Mark in them LOL LOL LOL.
Scott would totally wear those!! Mmm, Christmas is coming. Where did you get them?
Wow! Insane! When I ran the Salt Lake Half Marathon one year, a guy next to me on the bus was barefoot and he said he was going to run the whole marathon barefoot. Crazy, but he did it.
Post a Comment