I started watching this video, and then the rap music started and I just got a really dark feeling...so I called my YW leader and she came and picked me up. lol
That is too funny...tell me they weren't serious!!! I'll tell Mike to start working on it right away. In the meantime give me that C.S.H....Peace...
4 comments:
Oh my heck! That is really funny! I might use that when I have to give the morality lesson in YW, to break the ice! Hilarious!
I started watching this video, and then the rap music started and I just got a really dark feeling...so I called my YW leader and she came and picked me up. lol
That is too funny...tell me they weren't serious!!! I'll tell Mike to start working on it right away. In the meantime give me that C.S.H....Peace...
I don't think I can ever front hug again.
Christian white rappers....that's not weird.... :)
That was CUTE!!!
Post a Comment