( a viral disease you normally get when you over 60).
I found some gray hairs.
Mark ran a half-marathon on saturday and now is walking like he is 80.
I am going to go dig our dying holes now.
Its been nice knowing you all.
P.S. I am going to totally start taken advantage of Early Bird Specials.
12 comments:
You remind me of Melman on Madagascar. You may feel old...but your girls keep you young. And my sister who is only 20 just found out she has shingles too...you're not alone!
Was the grey hair in your chin?....you're not that old. j/k
Shingles suck. Are your kids up on their chicken pox vaccine? Call if you need help, I've had it too.
I started plucking horse-like grey hairs at least three years ago! I hope you get over shingles quickly! That's icky stuff!
Sorry about the shingles, those are miserable! My Becca gets them every once in awhile because the chicken pox vaccine is living in her spine somewheres.... yuck!
You crack me up Carrie. Hope that you feel better soon.
I have too many gray hairs to pull out! I would be bald. Just wait till you turn the big 4-0. It gets worse (so I've heard) I still have a month and a half! Being old is only a state of mind! that's what I tell myself everyday!
You are only just now finding grey hairs? I dye my roots regularly! Also as for shingles, my aunt had it in her 20's. Who ever told you it was an over 60 disease, lied. As for the running...well that is just silly to do at any age!
I hoe you feel better soon. I know that shingles are horrible!!!
Carrie, hang in there! Just remember you'll always be younger than me!
Just remember...pain is temporary, quitting is forever. sounds good to me.
I hear you had shingles. I am sorry. I totally owe you for babysitting, so please don't hesitate.
So sorry. Is there anything I can do to help?
You crack me up!
Post a Comment