Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Let the painting begin and end.















All I wanted to do was simply paint my front door. Mark wanted to paint both girl rooms pink (because Emma asked him to). So we compromised and painted the living room. Yikes!
It took us a week and a day but, we are pretty much done and it looks wonderful.
Oh yeah, I got the door painted too, black, it looks cool.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay, I'm so excited!!! Gotta come see the paint! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of blogging I want to see pictures of your girls! I cant wait to come see you next month.

Young Family said...

So where are the pictures?

Crystal said...

It looks great! I told Dustin that he needs to come see the cool hardware on the door. So if someone's playing with your door handle one night, don't shoot! It might be us! :) Just send Zeppy to get us!

Kara said...

Beautiful Family. Thanks for sharing. Keep up the blogging... not sure when I'll join the world since I don't have blog worthy news.