Thursday, June 21
Experiment Day at Anna's class. We tried to show the experiment of how Rice Krispies can protect an egg dropped from a building. We changed it and just dropped it from high atop the desks (it feels a lot rebellious to stand on the desk, even when the teacher told me it was okay).
Friday, June 22
A little track time was the exercise of the morning. Emma wants to run a 1 mile race and then a 5k so Emma, Addie and I went to train at Riverton High School's track with the cute Morrison family. After that we went and signed the family up for Riverton's 1 mile fun run on July 4th.Saturday, June 23
While Mark was off running the Wahasatch Steeple Chase (17 miles through the mountains by Capitol Hill). The girls and I went again to the track. Funny story: Emma's running training consists of running one lap around the track then about a 5 minute break, then another and another, up to 4 times around. This was Anna's first day training and at the end of one lap she just kept running. Anna decided she would rather get it over with run 2 laps at a time, then take a break. Have I told you Anna is the toughest person I know.
Mark made it home just in time for me to leave to go see my old friend Chara at her baby shower. I miss her, I love old friends.
Sunday, June 24
It was Stake Conference and I was too burnt out to go so we went on a little ride in the canyon. Until Emma decided to run into a tree. Poor little tree didn't survive, Mark tipped it over so it wouldn't fall on anyone.



No comments:
Post a Comment