
Mark gave Addie a little purse that has a little stuffed animal horse; It went everywhere with us in Moab. Addie calls horses Yiddy-ups (translation: Giddy-ups).
Yiddy-up had quite the adventure.
Rarely, Addie carried it, Yiddy-Up Jumping over a
boulder in Arches.
Sometimes Mommy carried it.
Yiddy-Up hiking the trail in Arches near Sand Dune Arch.
Sometime Daddy carried it, Yiddy-up hiking through the sand.
And again Mommy carrying Yiddy-Up by Double Arch.
I am glad I could spend so much quality time with Yiddy-Up, oh yeah and the rest of the fam. More pictures to come.



5 comments:
It looks warm there! Ahhh, how nice! Looks like Yiddy-up had a great time.
What a cute, sassy girl! And Addie's pretty cute too :) I'm glad you guys had so much fun in Moab. It makes me anxious to go there!
Yay! Looks like fun!
LOL LOL LOL LOL
Soooo fun! Looks like you guys had a blast! One of these years we're going to make it down there!
Post a Comment