Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I should totally get an award for this.

Yesterday Anna says to me, "But Mommy I want a dinosaur cake."
Yikes, it may be your birthday Miss Anna but, you are asking the impossible.
Well, unless your a super mommy like me.


Anna at her spotlight.

My super 5 year old.
I didn't know I could love someone so much.


Happy Birthday Annie-Bananie

11 comments:

Shelley said...

Cute cake! I love the kisses as scales. We haven't had a dino birthday yet...that would be a fun one!

Marianne said...

Cute cake! Happy birthday Anna. I love the pics of her with her mask on.

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday Anna! That is one awesome cake!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Anna! That cake looks great!

Jill said...

Good job Carrie! It looks awesome. :-)

Unknown said...

Cute cake Carrie! You are an awesome mom! :) Happy birthday Anna!

Jenni said...

Your cake is awesome! Never doubt your "impossible skills". :) Happy Birthday Anna!!!

Heather said...

FIVE?! She was a cute little baby when we met! Love the cake, you're awesome, Carrie!

Kersten said...

Way cute cake! Good job Mommy! She looks like she had a great bday.

Shauna said...

I give you the "Mother of the Year" award. Very cute cake! I can't belive Anna is 5 already. She was just a baby when we moved in! WOW!

Rachel said...

Soo cute!! Anna & the cake lol.