Thursday, January 21, 2010

How impressed are you?

My very first batch of homemade bread.
I have always been afraid of yeast, it's something I inherited from my mom. However we have both overcome our fear thanks to our new Bosch mixers and bread making class. Yeah us!
Addie wasn't so impressed

13 comments:

Linda Barton said...

On a scale of 1 to 10....I'm like at a 9 for impressed....which doesn't happen often. :)

Heather said...

WOW! Making bread is so... empowering! Way to go Carrie!

Jill said...

so how does it taste????

If it tastes good, I give you a 10 on the impressment scale...

If it's nasty, I give you a 9 for trying:-)

Good job!

Crystal said...

Jill, she gets a 12! It is delicious! Carrie, you are awesome and thanks for bringing us a loaf. Yum, yum, YUM!

Young Family said...

Way to go!

Natalie said...

Way to go!! I love making bread. I grind my own wheat, so if you need any for whole wheat bread let me know. It looks great, and YES, the Bosch mixers are amazing.

Rekehl Johnson said...

I'm glad you got over your yeast fear - yeast and I still do not have a relationship.

Jenni said...

I LOVE homemade bread!!! I always have to make two loaves at a time because one is guaranteed to be gone within 5 minutes. So good call on making four, just to be safe!!!:)

Unknown said...

I'm so impressed Carrie! Just wondering which one is mine! :)

Kersten said...

Ok, now I want some with butter and homemade raspberry jam. That look fab! You rock!

Anonymous said...

Look at you..you are a Susie homemaker. LOL Way to go!

Shanna said...

That's great Carrie Ann! Will you teach me how to do that?

Rachel said...

I am sooo impressed!!!!