WARNING: Mark's halloween costume is sooooo scary.
(take needed precautions if small children are in view of the computer)
I was so afraid I couldn't hold the camera still.

The gingerbread man and his pose, they had a blast
Anna was Sharpay(HSM) complete with the attitude.
(BTW I have never seen the movie, how is that possible with3 girls?)
Emma was super girl of course.
(Addie was a bunny rabbit just to stop Emma from trying to be it for the 4th year in a row. Emma loves this costume and still plays dress up in it. The legs come up to her knees, the arms only go to her elbows and the crotch, well its not a pretty sight in that area, but she thinks she is hilarious when she wears it (and she usually is)).
And finally the favorite GingerBread quote of the night
"The only thing you'll ever be king of is King of Stupid."


10 comments:
Emma and Parker could have been little buddies!
Those are great. Especially the Gumdrop/Gingerbread Man. Where are photos of you?
I'm still waiting for the youtube video...
Very cute costumes! :)
I have 3 BOYS and I have seen HSM. Oh the irony!
seriously...what in the world??? Where did you get that costume and more importantly, how did you convince your husband to wear it? lol He's a good sport, Mike will ONLY dress up like a nerd,..or Chuck Norris. Maybe next year we can borrow the costume, add a mullet, and Mike could be Gingy Norris.
Love it! It took me a while to figure out what "HSM" was...
That gingerbread costume is hilarious! Your girls look darling!
Cute, cute, cute. Love little Sharpay! Hailey is obsessed with HSM.
You guys ROCK!!
Post a Comment