How do you tell your husband to give you flowers for no reason? Ya, the flower train has passed right by my house for the past 7 years, but oh well. I can't complain. PS Have you ever thought of going into photography? The pics are gorgeous!
I just read your "why my husband sucks" post and I was laughing so hard!! You are too funny girl.
I made the most amazing sugar free mini cheesecakes, unfortunately if you eat the whole batch in one day like I did, it doesn't matter if they are sugar free. Hahaha!!
9 comments:
hmmmm...I'll understand if you are a little bit late picking your girls up tonight! :-)
So romantic!
Do the girls need to have another sleepover? ;) I love it when I get flowers for no reason!
Oh crap...what did he do? :)
Flowers for NO reason? Wow. I guess he gets something else for no reason. (you choose) Wait... flowers for one reason.....
Beautiful!
Flowers always make me suspicious. For me it usually means he bought something or intends to buy something I don't approve of. ;)
Awe, that is so sweet!!
How do you tell your husband to give you flowers for no reason? Ya, the flower train has passed right by my house for the past 7 years, but oh well. I can't complain. PS Have you ever thought of going into photography? The pics are gorgeous!
I just read your "why my husband sucks" post and I was laughing so hard!! You are too funny girl.
I made the most amazing sugar free mini cheesecakes, unfortunately if you eat the whole batch in one day like I did, it doesn't matter if they are sugar free. Hahaha!!
Post a Comment