
Mark and I are off on another world wind adventure. We are off to Philly not only for a cheese steak but to see Mark's best friend (finally) get married. We are so excited for Vince and Julie. We have known Vince forever and he is seriously one of the funniest people I know (way funnier than Mark, don't tell Mark I said that). Anyway he sent us a email reminder about the Wedding Rehersal and I had to share because it was too funny.
Hi Everyone,
Just a quick note to remind everyone that the wedding rehearsal will take place this Thursday evening at 5:30pm at St. David's Church in Willow Grove (316 N. Easton Road, Willow Grove, PA 19090).
Julie will have directions from the church to dinner at Famous Dave's in the Northeast for anyone that needs them on Thursday evening. Dress for the evening is "Church BBQ", so please wear what you think both God and the inside of a pig would want to see you in. Any specific questions on this may be directed to Julie.
See you on Thursday!
-Vince
P.S. Julie, I didn't have Meg's email address, so please forward this to her or make sure she has the info. If I left anyone else off the list, please identify yourself now.
Just a quick note to remind everyone that the wedding rehearsal will take place this Thursday evening at 5:30pm at St. David's Church in Willow Grove (316 N. Easton Road, Willow Grove, PA 19090).
Julie will have directions from the church to dinner at Famous Dave's in the Northeast for anyone that needs them on Thursday evening. Dress for the evening is "Church BBQ", so please wear what you think both God and the inside of a pig would want to see you in. Any specific questions on this may be directed to Julie.
See you on Thursday!
-Vince
P.S. Julie, I didn't have Meg's email address, so please forward this to her or make sure she has the info. If I left anyone else off the list, please identify yourself now.
5 comments:
Have fun! I hope you are going to swing by and see me.
That will be a fun break for the two of you! And I can for sure watch the girls on Saturday!
That was way too funny! I wish he "left me off the list". Sounds like it will be fun to rehearse a wedding and eat pig with them! And sounds like the dress is pretty much up to you! Have a great time! That cracks me up!
That's awesome. Have so much fun out there!
That will be so much fun for you guys to get away! Have a blast! :)
Post a Comment