Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's three a.m. and I wanna to go to bed..



O.A.R

So anyway, its not quite 3 am but, I just love that song. (which at the moment I cannot find anywhere on my computer). How much do you love the band O.A.R.?
I can't sleep. I ran a 5k this morning at 7 am and got home and took a 3 hour nap, what's up with that? I am paying for my laziness now. I'm hoping to sneak off in Primary and find a quiet corner for a nap in the morning (sunday school or relief society rooms? actually I hear elders quorum is very nap-friendly.)
My girls ran their first race and did great -or atleast that's what Mark tells me-they ran the Herriman 1 mile Fun Run.

Anyway I have to complain about the race I ran. The route was terrible. The first half of it was down hill, I was feeling wonderful. Then at the mile and half turnaround the pain began. Who designs a course where the second half is uphill? Herriman City does, Jerks. (I am really just mad at myself for my lack of improvement running, I keep getting slower not faster).
Anyway, Emma had her birthday a couple of weeks ago, I can't believe my baby is 6. We had a huge bash, it was a blast. Big thanks to Marianne and her suburban, you are an awesome taxi driver, love ya.

Anna is back in summer school and loves it. She was suppose to be asleep the other night but, she had to show us the cool rainbow.

Addie is the cutest thing ever, but boy can she turn on the waterworks if you tell her "No"



So all you late night bloggers, this is ridiculous, this post has almost taken a hour. I have had to retype ever word a few times. I guess my brain is toast so I am going to try to sleep now. OUT!

5 comments:

Young Family said...

When I looked up the course I could tell that it sucked. We went to the zoo instead. I have zero motivation for running right now. I need a swift kick in the butt.

Marianne said...

I'm so impressed you have kept up on your running. That's so awesome! And you're getting your kids involved too, what a cool example you are!

Shauna said...

You are awesome! Keep up the running!!! P.S. did you find a quiet corner during primary? I didn't think so!

Shelley said...

Where in the world do you get all of your motivation to run?! The treadmill downstairs is too daunting for me most of the time. And we loved the rainbow the other night too...it was probably the best one I've ever seen!

Shanna said...

3 a.m. is nothing! In fact, it's almost 3 a.m. while I'm typing this. Crazy! So take comfort in knowing you're not the only one up that late (or early). Congrats on your race! That's is so awesome! Your family is so cute!