I think we all have pictures of our kids wearing or doing silly stuff. I think it's just part of kid-hood. And she's still cute no matter what she's wearing on her face!
Cute pictures! I just can't believe how big she already is!!! They grow way too fast during the best (in my opinion) stages in their lives...Newborn to 18 months. She's so cute!
Hey Carrie, thanks for the visit! Addie's sock is at my house, if I remember I'll drop it by sometime, if you think of it, you can pick it up...either way...
10 comments:
I think we all have pictures of our kids wearing or doing silly stuff. I think it's just part of kid-hood. And she's still cute no matter what she's wearing on her face!
I love it...Just the other day we were talking about how many different ways we have emotionally damaged Ander...they usually turn out alright, right?
Isn't that why we have kids, so we can do funny things to them? And then we have to document it so that we can blackmail them when they're teenagers!
So cute! I love the last picture. What a sweet smile. :-) She's a beauty.
What a happy little cutie!
Cute pictures! I just can't believe how big she already is!!! They grow way too fast during the best (in my opinion) stages in their lives...Newborn to 18 months. She's so cute!
She's a keeper,....Mark's a maybe...j/k ;)
That was hilarious!!!!
Hey Carrie, thanks for the visit! Addie's sock is at my house, if I remember I'll drop it by sometime, if you think of it, you can pick it up...either way...
That is the funniest thing! I can't stop laughing! Seriously! ROFL...
Post a Comment